Planer thicknesser 250 mm Jean l'ébéniste ML392
Including €2.50 for ecotax
The planer thicknesser 250 mm Jean l'ébéniste ML392 has its ground cast iron tables providing the machine robustness and precision.
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
The planer thicknesser Jean l'ébéniste ML392 has a place in the category of medium-range machines!
Dedicated to the handyman and amateur anxious to afford a good material for an interesting budget, it is equipped with regrindable irons. It is therefore possible to equip this jointer with carbide irons, the recommended quality for hard and abrasive wood because it is much more efficient.
Important recommendation of Probois for many woodworking machines:
- Before starting always check the inside of the machine, see if the belts are correctly fitted, tighten the bolts, grease the tables, etc. because the different transports cause vibrations.
- Always use an extension cord of 2.5² wire size
- The extension must not exceed 10 meters and must not be rolled
- Provide an electrical meter with special fuses at least 16A starting
- Have a standard electric meter with neutral and earth
- Always work with a chip vacuum cleaner for your health and machine warranty
- Always grease the cast iron tables with slip-wood
- Always work with the protections in place
- Do not work with blunted or dulled irons it can damage the mechanism, the advance of the planer, break the belt
- The machine does not start? No doubt the chip ejector housing is poorly positioned on the planer jointer, it is a safety!
General description of planer and thicknesser Jean l'ébéniste ML392:
- Mechanically welded frame, rigid and robust.
- Powerful 1500 W asynchronous motor with brake, enduring and quiet.
- Cast iron table with anti-noise lip, adjustable, with a total length of 1080 mm.
- Guide made of profiled aluminum mounted on a rigid and largely dimensioned cast steel dovetail guide, tilting at 45 °
- Position indicator for planing height.
- Passage planing by raising tables, no need to disassemble the guide. Butterfly opening thanks to powerful hinges.
- Planing table in cast iron mounted on 1 central shaft Ø 100 mm and maintained at the outlet by a second barrel.
- Automatic advance disengaged.
- Chip collector with suction outlet Ø 100 mm, planing cut-out by simple swiveling with automatic positioning of the suction valve.
- Slotting option, 16 mm chuck, M20 x 1.5 thread, left-hand rotation.
Only on planer thicknesser Jean l'ébéniste ML392: mechanical counter for precise adjustment of the planing table!
Technical characteristics of planer and thicknesser Jean l'ébéniste ML392:
- Dimensions jointer tables: 1080 x 250 mm
- Width of alignment: 250 mm
- tree diameter: 75 mm
- Number of shoes: 3
- Depth: 0 to 4 mm
- Planer table dimensions: 600 x 250 mm
- Planing width: 250 mm
- Planing timber height: 190 mm
- Wood speed: 8 m / min
- Speed of rotation: 4000 rpm
- Advance of the detachable wood: yes
- Mono or tri motor - Useful power P2 W: 2000 W
- Weight kg: 160
- Dimensions mm: 1080 x 450
This planer thicknesser Jean l'ébéniste ML392 comes with:
- Parallel guide 700x145mm
- Mechanical counter planing
- Bridge Protector
- Mobile chip sensor for suction
- 1 set of irons set in position
- Service Keys
This machine is identical to other models like the Bernardo ADM260, the Leman RAD250 and the Holzmann HOB260NL!
VERY IMPORTANT FOR DELIVERY!
The delivery of this very heavy planer jointer (200 kg) requires a big truck with rags! The place of delivery must be provided so that the truck can approach easily. In the case of a delivery location which is difficult to access, we must inform us so that we can order a smaller truck but delivery charges will apply for this special request. Delivery charges must be paid before shipment.
The machine arrives in a wooden crate. Our prices do not include assembly or installation. It is advisable to have your electrical installation checked by a professional to make sure that it can support the power of this machine so as not to damage it by an unsuitable meter.
No customer reviews for the moment.