Jackhammer 17 kg with a percussion force of 60 Joules ideal for demanding work!
- Vacuum cleaner for power tools
- Nailers and staplers
- Compressors, Pneumatic
- Plunge Router
- Biscuit joiner
- Hammer drill
- Angle grinders
- Oscillating multi-tool
- Screwdriver drill
- Sander and Polisher
- Electric planer
- Systainers & storage boxes
- Clothing and accessories of protection and security
The hammer drill hammer is an indispensable tool when you undertake work, it can be pneumatic, wired or battery.
Hammer and chisel hammers perfect for drilling walls, wood and even metal!
This power tool is particularly used in masonry, it can fulfill various missions and also serve as a screwdriver. Depending on the chisel, you have the opportunity to remove tiles and others.
The criteria to take into account when choosing your chipping hammer
- The frequency of strikes: it expresses the number of strokes / minute
- The power expressed in Joules (J): this is what defines its strike force
- The speed of rotation: this is what defines its ability to pierce the different materials
But also electric, thermal or pneumatic hammers.
This machine replaces you hand tools and therefore improves your working conditions. It is the perfect tool to break different materials like concrete, stone or bricks, it can be electric, thermal or pneumatic.
The power of the engine varies depending on the size of the jack hammer, so the larger your machine will be and the more you can demolish important parts. It is therefore important to choose your machine according to your needs.