Vertical log splitter Scheppach HL730 7 ton
629.00 € Save €20.00
Including €2.50 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
Here is the safe, simple and quick way to prepare firewood.
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
With its power of 7 tonnes, the Hche730 from Scheppach quickly and easily splits hard woods such as beech or oak.
Suitable for hardwood and softwood!
General description of the Scheppach HL730 splitter:
- 7 ton splitting power
- Suitable for hardwood and softwood
- Splitting stroke of 495 mm
- Equipped with transport wheels for easy and safe movement
- Optimal security thanks to two-hand control
- Deformation-resistant steel frame coated with electrostatic paint
- Keeping split wood on both sides
- Supports for wood split on both sides
Technical characteristics of the Scheppach HL730 splitter:
- cylinder stroke: 495 mm
- cylinder speed (fast forward): 3.6 mm / s
- cylinder speed (return): 16.5 mm / s
- frequency: 50 Hz
- machine height: 1500 mm
- machine length: 850 mm
- machine width: 915 mm
- gross weight: 104.6 kg
- net mass: 98.8 kg
- Maximum wood length: 550 mm
- adjustable table: yes
- power input P1: 3000 W
- pressure: 7 t
- swivel table: no
- table lock: yes
- voltage: 230 V
- maximum wood diameter: 300 mm
- minimum wood diameter: 10 mm