Plunge saw Scheppach PL305 with 2 rails
Including €0.50 for ecotax
This Scheppach PL305 plunge saw is a popular tool for all types of cutting work: laminates, hard and soft wood, steel, tiles, aluminum, granite and stone.
The Scheppach PL305 plunge saw comes with 4 different discs for cutting different materials!
These discs cut stone, steel, non-ferrous metals, plastic, and wood.
The machine is also supplied with 2 600 mm rails with connector.
Perfect machine for straight and plunging cuts.
Easily screed 19mm from the wall.
Compact and lightweight, easily handled with one hand.
Multiple applications of Scheppach PL305 plunge saw thanks to the 4 blades provided:
- 1 blade carbide fine teeth for a clean cut of the wood
- 1 wide carbide carbide blade for flow
- 1 cutting disc for non-ferrous metals
- 1 diamond disc to cut granite and stone
Technical characteristics of Scheppach PL305 plunge saw:
- Dimensions W x W x H 260 x 207 x 216 mm
- Diameter of the blade Ø 115 mm
- Bore 22.2 mm
- Blade speed 12,000 -1 / min
- Maximum cutting height 30,5 mm
- Distance from the wall for araser 19 mm
- Diameter of suction nozzle 35 mm
- Weight 3 kg
- 230 V motor
- Absorbed power 1010W
Consider buying the optional accessory package so you can connect the rails together!