Plunge saw Scheppach PL55 with 2 rails of 700 mm
Including €0.50 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
This Scheppach PL55 plunge saw is cut for the do-it-yourselfer, for carpentry or layout work. The plunging attack allows to cut in full panel, up to 55 mm thick.
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
This Scheppach PL55 plunge saw is cut for the do-it-yourselfer, for carpentry or layout work.
The plunging attack allows to cut in full panel, up to 55 mm thick, delivered with 2 rails in 700 mm!
Materials: solid wood, panels, MDF boards, 2-sided panels
The rail allows cutting in length, for example for the size of panels or the grinding of interior joinery. It is also very useful for bevel cutting by keeping the saw perfectly. The rail is equipped with a splinter guard for the correct finishing of the cuts on coated panels.
Allows cutting along a floor or making a shadow joint.
The highlights of the Scheppach PL55 are:
- High cutting depth at 45 °: 41 mm
- Infinitely adjustable cutting depth
- Tilt from 0 ° to 45 °
- Automatic divider knife
- Guide rail for precision cuts
The Scheppach PL55 plunge saw comes with:
24-tooth carbide blade for solid wood
2 Guide rails 700 mm
Technical characteristics of Scheppach PL55 plunge saw:
- 230 V / 50 Hz / 1,2 kW motor
- Engine speed 5500 rpm
- Cutting speed 46 m / sec
- Maximum cutting depth at 90 ° without rail 55 mm
- Maximum cutting depth 90 ° with 49.5 mm rail
- Maximum cutting depth 45 ° without rail 41 mm
- Maximum cutting depth at 45 ° with 36.5 mm rail
- Saw blade Ø 160 x 20 mm
- Shaving (blade / wall distance) 15.5 mm
- Suction nozzle Ø 38 mm
- Net weight 4,8 kg
- Dimensions L340 x W260 x H235 mm
This Scheppach saw called PL55 is the same machine as the other Scheppach CS55, Kity 550 and Woodstar Divar 5 circular saws.
The accessories on offer, such as 1400 mm long rails, will be perfect for all models, including the Scheppach PL75 top model.