Belt and disc sander Holzmann BT1220TOP
Including €2.50 for ecotax
This Holzmann BT1220TOP long belt and disc sander is a machine with a large flat surface for sanding and dressing work. The rounded end of the band is ideal for modeling and sanding fretwork shapes.
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
The Holzmann BT1220TOP long-belt and disc sander can be mounted on its base or on a bench!
This machine is used to sand curves, tabs, conventional flat surfaces or right angles.
Advantages of the Holzmann BT1220TOP sander:
- aluminum swivel table (up to 45 °)
- Aggregated sanding strip from 0 ° to 90 ° horizontally and vertically
- gray iron machine bench
- Tab guide for accurate angle grinding
- constant speed
- suction connection
- Thanks to the quick release device, a quick and easy change of the sanding belt is possible
Technical specifications of the Holzmann BT1220TOP sander:
- Engine power S1: 750 W
- voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Speed: 2980 min-1
- cable length: 1.8 m
- Size of the table: 332 x 170 mm
- Suction connection: 50 mm
- Size of the abrasive belt: 1219 x 150 mm
- Speed of the abrasive belt: 8 m / s
- Diameter of sanding plate: 254 mm
- Volume and vibrations:
- Sound power level: 93.3 dB (A)
- Sound pressure level: 80.3 dB (A)
- Gross weight: 41 kg
- Net weight: 39 kg
- Width of packaging: 495 mm
- Packing length: 760 mm
- Height of the package: 470 mm
- Free shipping