Bench Drill Holzmann SB4115N
Including €2.50 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
The Holzmann SB4115N bench drill press offers a drilling capacity of up to 16 mm with 12 speeds, a B16 chuck is included in the scope of delivery!
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
The Holzmann SB4115N drill press is a machine with a strong, polished and torsionally resistant steel column.
Sturdy base to ensure a good balance with "T" grooves and back reinforcements.
Advantages of the Holzmann SB4115N bench drill press:
- IP54 aluminum motor.
- Adjustable depth indicator.
- Tilting and adjustable protection screen.
- Inclination of the table +/- 45 °
Specifications of Holzmann SB4115N bench drill press:
- Drilling capacity: 16 mm
- Spindle speeds: (12) 180-2740 rpm
- Voltage: 230V
- Gooseneck: 127 mm
- Spindle Morse Taper: MT2
- Chuck stroke: 60 mm
- Distance spindle - table (max.): 235 mm
- Distance pin - base (max.): 355 mm
- Height of the machine: 850mm
- Dimensions of the table (L x W): 190x200 mm
- Tilting of the table: +/- 45º
- Base dimensions: 170x160 mm
- Engine power S6: 600W
- Engine power S1: 400W
- Net weight: 30 kg
- Dimensions of the machine: 550x370x254mm
The Holzmann SB4115N bench drill press comes with: a 3-16 mm self-locking chuck in B16.