Electronic metal lathe HOLZMANN ED300FD
Including €2.50 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
Metal lathe top of the range in the field filming with a large distance 300 mm entrepointes. The setting of the continuously variable speed makes this machine ideal for the people followers of precision mechanics as well as for the Modelers.
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
The HOLZMANN ED300FD electronic metal lathe is a machine equipped with a class B electric filter!
This filter prevents interference between different electrical devices.
Advantages of the Holzmann ED300FD electronic metal lathe:
- Standard equipped with longitudinal automatic feed
- Prismatic bench in gray cast iron, inductively hardened and precision ground
- Hardened shaft with adjustable tapered bearings
- Spindle nose less than 0.009 mm ensures maximum turning accuracy
- Infinitely adjustable rotation speed, the speed can be read easily on the digital screen
- Gear change that allows a wide range of work
- Adjustable Guide ensuring accuracy for many years
- Powerful, maintenance-free motor with trigger
- Continuous power transmission
- The tailstock can be adjusted for conical turning
- Turning left / right CW / CCW
- Equipped with class B electric filter to avoid interference with other electrical devices
The lathe is delivered with: 3-jaw chuck Ø 100 mm, 4-position turret (2 points CM2 + CM3), chuck protector, chip tray, variable speed drive and service keys
Technical characteristics of Holzmann ED300FD electronic lathe:
- Power: 600 W - 230 V
- Speeds: 0 - 2500 rpm
- Between points: 300 mm
- Maximum diameter above the carriage: 110 mm
- Maximum diameter under the broken bench: 180 mm
- Bench width: 100 mm
- Bore of the spindle: 21 mm
- Spindle cone: CM3
- Morse taper of mobile doll: CM2
- Swivel head stroke: 55 mm
- Threads metric pitch: 0.5 - 3 mm
- Nets per inch: 8 - 44 TPI
- Cross slide stroke: 75 mm
- Trolley stroke: 276 mm
- Net weight / gross: 62/70 kg
- Dimensions of the machine: 740 x 390 x 370 mm