Floor column drill Bernardo SBM 20 Vario
Including €2.50 for ecotax
The Floor column drill Bernardo SBM 20 Vario offers high torque even at lower speeds due to its variable speed and a capacity of 20 mm in steel.
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
Most often this model is used by amateurs and for training purposes.
Advantages of the Bernardo SBM 20 Vario drill press:
- Digital display for spindle run
- Gray cast iron blocks for smooth running
- High quality ball bearings guaranteeing a high concentricity of ≤ 0.03 mm measured at the spindle
- Large drilling table features t-diagonal slots.
- Inclination of the drilling table (± 45 °), the rack allows adjustment in height.
- High performance motor according to IP 54
- Base of machine with T slots
- Handles providing great comfort when using
Technical characteristics of the SBM 20 Vario bernardo:
- Steel drilling capacity of 20 mm
- Chuck: 1-16 mm / B 18
- Morse taper: MT 2
- Spindle speed, continuous: 310 - 1950 rpm
- Distance axis of the column: 180 mm
- Tilting table: -45 ° to + 45 °
- Distance spindle to table max. : 690 mm
- Distance to the base: 1170 mm
- Spindle stroke: 80 mm
- Diameter of the column: 72 mm
- Size chart / size T-slot: 305 x 305 mm / 16 mm
- Work surface of the base: 205 x 205 mm
- Output motor power S1 1 100%: 0,900 kW / 230V or 400V as desired
- S6 motor power input 40%: 1.3 kW / 230V or 400V as desired
- Dimension of the machine (W x D x H): 420 x 600 x 1560 mm - Weight approx. : 68 kg
The bernardo SBM 20 Vario drill press comes with:
- Chuck 1-16 mm / B 18
- MT shaft chuck 2 / B 18
- Digital pin indication of race
- Digital speed display
- T-slot nuts
- Height-adjustable protective cover
- Separate emergency stop switch
NB: Photos of the SBM16 identical to this model SBM20Vario