Bandsaw Holzmann HBS610
Including €2.50 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
The band saw Holzmann HBS610 offers a good cutting height of 310 mm, 610 mm cast iron wheels, 4 HP motor available in mono or three-phase.
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
This Holzmann HBS610 band saw is equipped with a drilled base for securing the machine to the ground!
It is also equipped with a powerful, durable and quiet asynchronous motor and a welded, rigid and robust frame.
The advantages of the Holzmann HBS610 band saw:
- Cast iron table tilting from 0 to 45 °.
- Large aluminum table cradle.
- Double rack cradle.
- Upper and lower roller blade guide, rack-mounted upper blade guide and crank height adjustment.
- Adjusting blade tension by a crank.
- Quick release handle for the blade.
- 2 flywheels ø 610 mm aluminum coated with a rubber band.
- Longitudinal cutting guide with reading magnifying glass for the graduation and quick clamping handle, graduation on each side of the blade.
- Adjustable miter guide
- Security contactor on each door.
Technical specifications of the Holzmann HBS610 band saw:
- Cutting width: 590 mm
- Cutting height: 310 mm
- Table dimensions: 700 x 500 mm
- Steering wheel diameter: 610 mm
- Ribbon length: 4080 mm
- Tilting of the table: 0 - 45 °
- Mono or tri motor power: 3000 W - 4 CV
- Suction nozzle: 100 mm
- Gross / net weight: about 370 Kg
- Machine height: 199 cm