Automatic release for single-phase and three-phase machines
Start your single-phase or three-phase wood machine at the same time as your vacuum cleaner with this automatic release!
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
Automatic shutter or timer for single-phase and three-phase machines.
Our automatic shutter will start your vacuum synchronized or more precisely with a few seconds of offset so as to avoid a strong current draw and finish sucking after the machine stops.
On this model, the input socket is in three-phase, 2 phase pads can turn with a screwdriver. This makes it possible to reverse the phases without having to dismantle the plug.
Which machine operator can you connect with this timer?
- connect a sorting machine and start a sorting vacuum
- connect a sorting machine and start a mono vacuum cleaner
- connect a mono machine and trigger a sorting vacuum
- connect a mono machine and start a mono vacuum cleaner
How does an automatic trigger work?
Chip vacuums are CE approved with a green button, a red button and an emergency stop. Timers that have existed for many years do not take into account these standards because it is mechanically impossible to restart a vacuum cleaner with this type of switch.
To use the trigger, you need:
- a vacuum button on / off
- modify the switch of the vacuum cleaner (if new, the warranty will not work anymore).
Technical characteristics of the automatic release for single-phase and three-phase machines:
- Network 3 / N / PE, 400V / 230V / 50Hz
- Max capacity: 400V / 16A / 7500W
- Network connection: 3P + N + T / 16A
- 1x single phase master socket: 2P + T
- 1x three-phase master socket: 3P + N + T / 16A
- 1x slave (delayed) single phase socket: 2P + T
- 1x slave (delayed) three-phase: 3P + N + T / 16A