Lathe milling machine combined Bernardo Proficenter 250
Including €2.50 for ecotax
This lathe milling machine Bernardo Proficenter 250 handset is the meeting a metal lathe and a milling machine with variable speed in 1 single machine with 2 motors, ideal for the production of small precision and scale-model parts.
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
The Bernardo Proficenter 250 metal lathe is ideal for making small precision parts as well as for model making!
In fact, the milling is clean thanks to the locking pin sheath and its precision-controlled milling head.
Benefits of Proficenter 250:
- Electronic governor drive
- Quality bearings for excellent spindle concentricity
- Judicious positioning of orders
- Simple gear change
- Inductively hardened and ground prismatic bench
- Automatic advance of the lead screw
- Precision-controlled milling head
- The machine is supplied with: 1 chuck Ø 80 mm - 3 jaws, a CM1 tip, a 2-prong chuck guard and a milling chuck.
Technical characteristics of the Proficenter 250:
- 230V motor - 150W
- Height of tip: 75 mm
- Distance between centers: 250 mm
- Spindle bore: 9 mm
- Spindle cone: CM2
- Cone of tailstock: CM1
- Tool holder: 8x8 mm
- Spindle speed: (variable) 100 - 2000 rpm ± 10%
- Metric threads: 0.5 - 1.25 mm
- Imperial pitch nets: 16 - 24 TPI
- Drill chuck capacity: 10 mm
- Milling chuck capacity: 10 mm
- Milling capacity: 20 mm
- Spindle stroke: 30 mm
- Gooseneck: 140 mm
- Distance between spindle and table: 220 mm
- High spindle speed: 100 - 2000 rpm
- Low spindle speed: 100 - 1000 rpm
- 100% and 40% power: 150 and 200 W
- T-slot: 8 mm
- Transverse stroke: 90 mm
- Longitudinal stroke: 180 mm
- Total weight: 40 kg