Plastic lower bag for dust collector Ø650 mm - Set of 5 pieces
Dust collector Bernardo FT502SF - 400V
Including €2.50 for ecotax
The professional workshop dust collector Bernardo FT502SF is suitable for the suction of different varieties of materials, such as wood, plastics, polystyrene, etc ... It has a motor of 3750W, a power suction capacity of 7900 m³ / h!
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
A dust collector is essential in woodworking and carpentry, it sucks dust and wood chips, protects your machine ensuring its guarantee and above all protects the health of the user!
But how to make the right choice of dust collector?
The more the dust collector has a high suction flow, the better it performs. The higher the airflow, the more suitable and powerful the motor is.
For small models of woodworking machines such as planer-jointers up to 200 mm wide, small band saws, etc. .. the choice can be made on an entry-level dust collector.
On the other hand, the larger the size of the machines on which the dust collector is to be connected, the more it will be necessary to choose a dust collector with a high power. suction. For example, a planer-jointer with a width of 300 mm produces large wood chips and in large quantities, if the dust collector is undersized, unsuitable, he will not be able to extract what the machine asks him to do. the stuffing ensured, let alone the damage to the two machines!
Take a good look at the characteristics of this dust collector Bernardo FT502SF!
- Clean workstation thanks to the filter bag which significantly reduces the ambient air content to dust
- Low dust content of the ambient air thanks to the class M filter bag
- Fan with steel blades resistant to small pieces of wood sucked
- High efficiency thanks to aerodynamic rotor with metal blades
- Usable with wood, plastic, metal, polystyrene, etc.
- Quality powder coating, scratch resistant
- Modern design and optimal price-performance ratio
Technical specifications of the dust collector Bernardo FT502SF:
- Steel turbine
- Filtration: 13.2 m²
- Low pressure max: 1900 pa
- Air suction m3 / hour: 7900
- Fill quantity L: 565 liters
- Number of suction nozzles and ø mm: 1 x 300 mm
- Decibels: 82
- 400 V engine
- Power S6 (40%): 5250 W (7CV)
- Power S1 (100%): 3750 W (5HP) - 2850 rpm
- Size: 1900 x 700 x 2700 mm
- Weight kg: 95
The dust collector Bernardo FT502SF comes with:
- Filter Bag - Receiver Bags
- Traveling wheels
- English instruction manual - Service Keys
You might also like
Filter bag for dust collector Bernardo FT502SF and FT504SF