Plunge router Metabo OF E 1229 SIGNAL
Including €0.50 for ecotax
Metabo OF E 1229 SIGNAL router with a 3-position stopper for preselecting up to 3 milling depths!
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
Metabo OF E 1229 SIGNAL router with Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC) system!
The VTC is an electronic full wave system designed to work with speeds adapted to the materials and which remain constant under load.
General description of the Metabo OF E 1229 SIGNAL router:
- Dial gauge for setting the milling depth with an accuracy of 0.1 mm
- 3-position stopper for preselecting up to 3 milling depths
- Stable and rigid two-post guide for maximum precision
- Replaceable collet, hardened and ground, ensuring exact tool concentricity
- Spindle lock for easy cutter change
- Knob for preselection of the rotation speed
- Overload protection: protects the motor against overheating
- Die-cast aluminum base plate with special coating for easy sliding
- Self-interrupting brushes for motor protection
- Sliding side guide on prismatic slides with precision adjustment for milling
- With intermediate plate also compatible with guide rail (accessory)
- Possibility of connecting an all-purpose vacuum cleaner
Technical characteristics of the Metabo OF E 1229 SIGNAL router:
- Max stroke height : 50 mm
- No-load speed: 5000 - 25500 / min
- Rated power input: 1200 W
- Useful power: 780 W
- Rotation speed at nominal load: 25500 / min
- Collet bore: 8 mm
- Weight without cable: 3.5 kg
- Cable length: 4 m
- Milling in MDF: 3 m / s²
- Measurement uncertainty K: 1.5 m / s²
- sound level: 88 dB (A)
- Sound power level (LwA): 99 dB (A)
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB (A)
The Metabo OF E 1229 SIGNAL router is delivered with:
- Finely adjustable side guide
- Dial indicator for precise adjustment
- Suction connection
- Flat key