Circular saw blade sharpener Holzmann MTY 8-70
Including €2.50 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
Sharpen your carbide and steel circular saw blades easily with this Holzmann MTY 8-70 sharpening machine!
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
The Holzmann MTY 8-70 is the perfect grinder for sharpening your circular saw blades!
This grinding machine is supplied with a diamond grinding wheel for sharpening carbide-tipped blades only.
For grinding steel circular saw blades, it is the optional corundum grinding wheel. appropriate.
General description of the sharpener Holzmann MTY 8-70:
- Cast iron chassis for excellent stability and eliminating vibration when working.
- For the sharpening of blades with a diameter of 80 to 700 mm: the diameter is adjusted by the flywheel located at the end of the blade holder arm.
- Excellent accuracy of settings and angles of attack.
- Delivered with a diamond grinding wheel for sharpening carbide pellet blades.
- Supplied with reduction rings for sharpening circular blades in 20, 22 and 30 mm bore.
Technical specifications of the sharpener Holzmann MTY 8-70:
- Saw blade diameter: 80 to 700 mm
- Swing motor left and right of 20 °
- Orientation angle: left 30 °, right 45 °
- Speed of rotation: 2850 rpm
- Diameter of the diamond wheel: 125 mm
- Boring of the wheel: 13 mm
- Power: 0.25 kw (0.34 hp)
- Power supply 230 V / 50 Hz
Photo 1 shows the machine as it comes with its new cover protecting the grinding wheel, pictures 2 to 5 were with the old version of the machine.