Floor column drill Bernardo SBM 16 Vario
Including €2.50 for ecotax
Column floor drill Bernardo SBM 16 Vario offers high torque even at low speeds thanks to its variable speed and 16 mm capacity in steel. Most often this model is used by amateurs and for training purposes.
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
The column floor drill Bernardo SBM 16 Vario is a powerful and precise machine!
It is equipped with multiple functions allowing the user to work with comfort and maneuverability.
The advantages of the Column floor drill Bernardo SBM 16 Vario :
- Digital display for spindle run
- Gray cast iron blocks for smooth running
- High quality ball bearings guaranteeing a high concentricity of ≤ 0.03 mm measured at the spindle
- Large drilling table features t-diagonal slots.
- Inclination of the drilling table (± 45 °), the rack allows adjustment in height.
- High performance motor according to IP 54
- Base of machine with T slots
- Handles providing great comfort when using
The machine is delivered with : Chuck 1-16 mm / B 18, arbor shaft MT 2 / B 18, a digital pin indication stroke, a digital speed display, a laser device of cross-line, T-slot nuts, height-adjustable guard, separate emergency stop switch and tools
Technical specifications of the Column floor drill Bernardo SBM 16 Vario :
- Drilling capacity in 16 mm steel
- Chuck: 1-16 mm / B 18
- Morse taper: MT 2
- Spindle speed, continuous: 310 - 1950 rpm
- Distance axis of the column: 160 mm
- Tilting table: -45 ° to + 45 °
- Distance spindle to table max. : 690 mm
- Distance to the base: 1170 mm
- Spindle stroke: 80 mm
- Diameter of the column: 72 mm
- Size / size table T-slot: 285 x 285 mm / 16 mm
- Work surface of the base: 200 x 190 mm
- Output motor power S1 1 100%: 0,600 kW / 230V or 400V as desired
- S6 motor power input 40%: 0.850 kW / 230V or 400V as desired
- Dimension of the machine (W x D x H): 420 x 600 x 1560 mm - Weight approx. : 68 kg
No customer reviews for the moment.