Column drilling press Radial Bernardo RBM 780 SB
Including €2.50 for ecotax
The drill press Bernardo RBM780SB has a radial displacement of the head to obtain a wider gooseneck! Thanks to its large guide column, it is ideal for machining large parts
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
The Bernardo RBM 780 SB radial drill press is a quiet and powerful machine!
Its gray cast iron pulleys ensure a real silence during use!
Advantages of the Bernardo RBM 780 SB radial drill press:
- Precision bearings that ensure high spindle concentricity
- IP 54 safety switch with undervoltage coil
- Sliding, tilting and swiveling drilling head for efficient work
- Steel rectified column with rack for adjusting the table height
- Drilling table tilting from -45 ° to + 45 ° and 360 ° swiveling around the column
- Guaranteed concentricity accuracy measured at the spindle
- Wide base for greater stability
- Ergonomic handles for comfortable use
Technical characteristics of the Bernardo RBM 780 SB radial drill press:
- Number of speeds: 12
- Speed (rpm): 300-2550
- Keyless Chuck Capacity (mm): 1-16 - B16
- Drilling capacity in metal (mm): 16
- Spindle stroke (mm): 60
- Spindle cone: MT2
- Distance spindle / table (mm): min 120 - max 380
- Tilt of the head: -90 ° + 45 °
- Dimensions of the table (mm): dia 290
- Rotation of the head: 360 °
- Diameter of the columns (mm): 72
- Base dimensions (mm): 185 x 200
- Overall height (mm): 1610 mm
- Overall dimensions W x b x h: 320 x 1000 x 1610 mm
- Motor power S6 / S1 - 230V or 400V / 50Hz: 800 / 550W
- Weight kg: 54
The Bernardo RBM 780 SB radial drill press comes with:
- Chuck 1-16 mm / B 16
- Chuck arbor MT 2 / B 16
- Nuts T-slot
- Protective cover adjustable in height
- Separate emergency stop switch
- O utils
No customer reviews for the moment.