Profile cutterhead with TC reversible knives diameter 100 mm height 50 mm for spindle moulder with a cutting diameter of 150 mm minimum and mechanical feed
Spindle moulder Jean l'ébéniste MX5110T
Including €2.50 for ecotax
The tilting spindle moulder The Jean l'ébéniste MX5110T offers high machining capabilities with electrical reversal of the direction of rotation of the shaft.
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
This 4-speed tilting spindle moulder Jean l'ébéniste MX5110T equipped with a robust welded steel frame and a powerful asynchronous motor!
Cast iron table, sliding tenoning trolley, telescopic ruler with stop and eccentric press and LED speed indication.
Advantages of this top Jean l'ébéniste MX5110T:
- 4 rotation speeds of which 1 slow (1800 rpm) for sanding. Indication of the speed by an indicator light, change of speed by modifying the position of the belt on the pulleys.
- Casting table made of cast iron with an opening for tools up to 180 mm in diameter.
- Cast iron router cover with suction outlet Ø 100 mm, horizontal presser and vertical roller presser.
- The maximum diameter of the tool in the hood is 200 mm.
- Shaft diameter 30 mm and height 100 mm, adjustable by crank on 100 mm height.
- Tenoning trolley on a slide of 1200 mm with a travel of 810 mm, sliding thanks to bearings with catch-up clearance.
- Aluminum turning table with eccentric clamping vertical press, angle guide, large ruler (expandable up to 1500 mm), length stop with micrometric adjustment. The turning table is removable in no time, without tools.
- Motor access door equipped with a safety contactor.
- Large machining capabilities.
- Electrical inversion of the direction of rotation of the tree.
- Equipped with a sliding tenoning carriage, a telescopic ruler (1500 mm) with stop and eccentric presser.
- Speed indication by LED.
Delivered with: safety bar guide, tenoning board and sanding roller, vertical presser, telescopic ruler (1500 mm) and stopper.
Technical specifications of the Jean l'ébéniste MX1110T:
- 230 V motor power: 2200 W - 3CV
- Engine power 400V: 2800W - 3.8 CV
- Overall dimensions: 1220 x 1435 x 1350 mm
- Engine rotation speed: 2800 rpm
- Speed of rotation of the tree: 1800-3000 / 6000-9000 rpm
- Diameter of the tree: 30 mm
- Height of the tree: 100 mm
- Running of the tree: 100 mm
- Tilting tree -5 +30
- Screw at the end of the shaft: M12
- Maximum Ø of the tool in the table: 180 mm
- Well depth: 100 mm
- Max Ø of the tool in the cover: 210 mm
- Suction outlet: Ø 100 mm
- Table dimensions: 710 x 640 mm
- Height of work: 910 mm
- Turning table (L x W): 500 x 490 mm
- Length of the rail: 1250 mm
- Trolley stroke: 850 mm
- Angle guide: from -45 ° to + 45 °
- Tennonage rule: up to 1500 mm
- Weight: 200 kg
Machine similar to the Holzmann FS200S model: see here!
You might also like
Planing and jointing spiral cutter head diameter 62 mm height 80 mm for spindle moulder
Grooving cutter diameter 150 mm with 8 TCT teeth for rebating and groove
Raised panel cutter heads diameter 160 mm to make raised panels on furniture- and kitchen furniture doors.