Drilling and milling metal machine Bernardo BF25L SUPER - 230V
Including €2.50 for ecotax
The BF 25 L Super drilling and milling machine features a high quality of processing and several interesting innovations, such as a direct current drive and a membrane keyboard. The machine is very popular among both professionals and model-makers along with all areas of training. Additional this model feature a bigger work table and a longer table travel in x-axis.
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
- Direct current motor for ideal torque at lower speed
- Digital display for speed and drilling depth as standard equipment
- Large cross table with T-slots, well processed
- Dovetail guiding for the x-, y- and z-axis, adjustable by gibs
- Membrane keyboard for stepless speed adjustment
- Mill head tiltable to both sides for angular boring, milling of bevels etc.
- Handwheel, located on the front of the machine, allows easy height adjustment of mill head
- Thread cutting device comes standard - left and right rotation
- Handwheel for precise spindle feed at milling
- Many possible applications such as face milling, thread cutting, horizontal slotting etc.
- Drilling capacity in steel : 25 mm
- Face mill capacity max. : 63 mm
- End mill capacity max. : 25 mm
- Thread cutting max. : M 12
- Distance spindle to column : 230 mm
- Distance spindle to table : 25 - 415 mm
- Spindle stroke : 70 mm
- Spindle speed, stepless : 100 - 1750 rpm
- Spindle taper : MT 3
- Table size : 700 x 160 mm
- Travel (x / y) : 550 / 140 mm
- Mill head tiltable : 90° R / 30° L
- Height adjustment of mill head: 390 mm
- T-slot size : 12 mm
- Motor power output S1 100% : 1,0 kW / 230 V
- Motor power input S6 40% : 1,3 kW / 230 V
- Machine dimension (W x D x H)* : 750 x 670 x 980 mm
- Weight approx. : 165 kg
- * without stand
- Drill chuck 1 - 13 mm / B 16
- Drill chuck arbor MT 3 / B 16
- Drawbar M 12
- Digital speed indicator
- Digital spindle stroke indicator
- Height adjustable protective cover