Dust collector Jean l'ébéniste FM300
Including €2.50 for ecotax
The workshop dust collector John l'ébéniste FM300 offers a capacity of 160 liters of chip storage and is equipped with a 1500W motor and a suction power of 2500 m³ / h.
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
A dust collector is essential in woodworking and carpentry, it sucks dust and wood chips, protects your machine ensuring its guarantee and above all protects the health of the user!
But how to make the right choice of dust collector?
The more the dust collector has a high suction flow, the better it performs. The higher the airflow, the more suitable and powerful the motor is.
For small models of woodworking machines such as planer-jointers up to 200 mm wide, small band saws, etc. .. the choice can be made on an entry-level dust collector.
On the other hand, the larger the size of the machines on which the vacuum cleaner is to be connected, the more it will be necessary to choose a dust collector with a high power. suction. For example, a planer-jointer with a width of 300 mm produces large wood chips and in large quantities, if the dust collector is undersized, unsuitable, he will not be able to extract what the machine asks him to do. the stuffing ensured, let alone the damage to the two machines!
Take note of the characteristics of this dust collector Jean l'ébéniste FM300!
- Welded base mounted on 4 independent multidirectional wheels.
- Handle on the collector for easy movement.
- 1500W asynchronous motor, powerful, durable and quiet.
- Riveted steel propeller for greater wear resistance, and profiled fins to optimize airflow and minimize noise.
- Fan, collector, and welded posts.
- Felt filter bags and plastic bags. The clamping on the collector is done by a strap passed in the hem of the bag.
- 2 fan connections Ø 100 mm, 1 shutter plug supplied.
- Very resistant connection pipe (double layer of PVC with polyamide coil), but flexible and very handy.
The dust collector Jean l'ébéniste FM300 comes with:
1 felt filter bag and 1 plastic salvage bag, 1 blanking plug, 2.5 meter hose, 2 hose clamps, keys and instructions for use.
Technical characteristics of this dust collector:
- Motor power 230V or 400V: 1500W (2CV)
- Speed of rotation: 2950 rpm
- Diameter of the helix: 300 mm
- Number and diameter of connection: 2 x 100 mm
- Air flow: 2500 m3 / h
- Recovery bag: 1 of 160 liters
- Filtering surface: 1.4 m2
- Filtration: 35ù
- Dimensions filter bag (dia / h): 500x850 mm
- Height of the receiving bag (dia / h): 500x1400 mm
- 2 suction connections: 100 mm
- Sound pressure: 89 dB
- Overall dimensions LxWxH: 1000x700x1860mm
- Weight: 50 kg