Hollow Chisel Mortiser Jean l'ébéniste MS3840
Including €2.50 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
The mortiser at chisel Jean l'ébéniste MS3840 is better than other models because of its 1100W motor and its rotation speed of 2800rpm.
The mortiser Jean l'ébéniste MS3840 is a machine with a stronger motor than its competitors!
It is indeed more powerful than the Scheppach Chisa 7.0, Leman MOR750, etc ... and has a rotation speed also more important facilitating the transformation into a drill press thanks to the optional kit!
The advantages of the mortiser Jean l'ébéniste MS3840:
- Cross table "well thought out"; mounted on a dovetail with catching clearance (stroke 180 m / m lateral and 130 m / m crosswise); for a very high precision in your work.
- The cast iron column, with a large section, supports the sliding head mounted on a dovetail.
- A compensating jack for raising and lowering the head.
- Offers indisputable accuracy and impeccable working comfort.
- The column as well as the lateral movement of the table are equipped with a millimetric rule with stop to satisfy all your repetitive works.
- Multi-position lever extra long.
- Rotate the column 180 ° to easily accomplish all your off-table work.
- 2 vertical pressers for optimal maintenance of your room (200 m / m under the pressers).
- High power asynchronous motor (1100 W) with a rotation capacity of 2800 rpm; for perfect chip clearance even for larger mortise sections.
The machine ships with:
5 drill bits and chisel 6-8-10-12 + 16 mm, box - instruction manual - service keys
Technical specifications of the Jean l'ébéniste MS3840:
- W x W x H mm: 480 x 380 x 1650
- Table dimensions L x W mm: 400 x 150
- Table setting L / P mm: 170/140
- Drilling stroke mm: 235
- mandrel opening ø mm: 16
- Drilling depth mm: 76
- Bedane (tail ø) mm: 19
- Speed of rotation rpm: 2800
- Single power motor absorbed P1 W: 1100 (1.5 HP)
- Weight kg: 125 with base