Radial Miter Saw 305 mm Scheppach HM140L
You can even saw chucks and large section pieces without difficulty using the SCHEPPACH HM140L equipped with a 305 mm carbide blade allowing to saw up to a height of 105 mm and a width of 330 mm.
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
The constantly available power is guaranteed by a powerful 2000 W motor !
This Scheppach HM140L miter saw will allow you to tackle the toughest woods without any problem. The tilting saw head on both sides and the swiveling table also make it possible to carry out demanding work with the highest precision easily thanks to the laser for materializing the cutting line.
General description of the Scheppach HM140L radial miter saw :
- Head tiltable on both sides for optimal performance
- Orientation from -45 ° to + 45 ° for efficient work
- Precise cuts thanks to a double guide fitted with robust linear ball bearings which ensures precise and repetitive results
- High precise stop fixed to the machine frame
- Reduced weight (20.8 kg) thanks to a sturdy and light construction made of cast aluminum for easy transport and storage
- Integrated laser which visualizes precisely the cutting line
- 305 mm carbide blade ensuring precise and repeated results
- Strong cutting capacity of 330 mm wide and 105 mm high
- Blade covered by a completely closed protection for maximum safety at work
Technical characteristics of the Scheppach HM140L miter saw :
- machine height: 490/690 mm
- machine length: 890 mm
- machine width: 615/925 mm
- gross mass: 26,785 kg
- net mass: 20.85 kg
Supplied with a 24D and 48D blade