Plastic lower bag for dust collector Ø650 mm - Set of 5 pieces
Dust collector Bernardo FT504SF - 400V
Including €2.50 for ecotax
The professional workshop dust collector Bernardo FT504SF is suitable for the suction of different varieties of materials, such as wood, plastics, polystyrene, etc ... It has a motor of 5250W, a power suction capacity of 8900 m³ / h!
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
A dust collector is essential in woodworking and carpentry, it sucks dust and wood chips, protects your machine ensuring its guarantee and above all protects the health of the user!
But how to make the right choice of dust collector?
The more the dust collector has a high suction flow, the better it performs. The higher the airflow, the more suitable and powerful the motor is.
For small models of woodworking machines such as planer-jointers up to 200 mm wide, small band saws, etc. .. the choice can be made on an entry-level dust collector.
On the other hand, the larger the size of the machines on which the dust collector is to be connected, the more it will be necessary to choose a dust collector with a high power. suction. For example, a planer-jointer with a width of 300 mm produces large wood chips and in large quantities, if the dust collector is undersized, unsuitable, he will not be able to extract what the machine asks him to do. the stuffing ensured, let alone the damage to the two machines!
Take a good look at the characteristics of this dust collector Bernardo FT502SF!
General description :
- Low dust content of the ambient air thanks to the class M filter bag
- Modern design and optimal price-performance ratio
- High efficiency thanks to aerodynamic rotor with metal blades
- Fan with steel blades resistant to small pieces of wood sucked
- Clean workstation thanks to the filter bag which significantly reduces the ambient air content to dust
- Usable with wood, plastic, metal, polystyrene, etc.
- Quality powder coating for a scratch-resistant surface
The dust collector Bernardo FT504SF asphalt specifications:
- Steel turbine
- Filtration: 19 m²
- Low pressure max: 1900 pa
- Air suction m3 / hour: 8900
- Fill quantity L: 1130 liters
- Number of suction nozzles and ø mm: 1 x 300 mm
- Decibels: 82
- 400 V engine
- Power S6 (40%): 5250 W (7CV)
- Power S1 (100%): 3750 W (5HP) - 2850 rpm
- Size: 2800 x 700 x 2700 mm
- Weight kg: 105
The dust collector Bernardo FT504SF comes with:
- Filter Bag - Receiver Bags
- Traveling wheels
- Instruction Sheet
- Service Keys
You might also like
Filter bag for dust collector Bernardo FT502SF and FT504SF