Spindle moulder Scheppach HF50 with extensions
Including €2.50 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
The Scheppach HF50 router is a milling table designed for making moldings, grooves, rabbets and wood assemblies.
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
The Scheppach HF50 table router allows you to work safely with router bits!
A power-driven router is a machine sometimes difficult to use, the work on the fly can be dangerous with a very fast machine in rotation.
This router table will remove all fears, as a router it has a table, a guide and a tree protector. Like a conventional router it is equipped with a speed variator and thanks to its different clamps provided, the range of router bits in tail of 6, 8 and 12 mm is adaptable.
You'll understand, it's an entry-level machine, for the individual who likes to "tinker", not for a professional or a connoisseur who of course will turn to a real top in order to have perfect precision.
Characteristics of the Scheppach HF50 table router:
- Size of the table: 610 x 360 mm
- Size of each extension: 210 x 360 mm
- Height: 330 mm
- Diameter of the suction nozzle: 100 mm
- Power: 1500W
- Power supply: 230V - 50 Hz
- Speed: from 8000 to 24000 rpm
- Weight: 31 Kg
- Shaft stroke: 0.1 to 40 mm adjustable in height
- Maximum diameter of the milling cutter: 50 mm
- Diameter of strawberries accepted: 6 - 8 - 12
Equipment of the Scheppach HF50 table router:
- Cast iron table
- Welded frame
- Light reducers
- Electronic speed controller
- Protractor, punch stop switch
- Adjustable routing guide & non-return guide
- Lateral lever allowing a micro metric adjustment of the working depth
- Blocking the tree
- Pliers and table extensions included!
Visit our range of router bits by clicking here: Milling cutters!
For information, this Scheppach HF50 table-top router is the same machine as the Leman LOTDE040.