Holzmann TS250 table circular saw
Including €2.50 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
Easy-to-use Holzmann TS250 table saw, ideal for beginners in woodworking.
The Holzmann TS250 table saw is a precise cast iron machine perfect for DIYers and hobbyists.
This model is proposed to you on a frame making it possible to rest precisely the high part above and thus making it possible to install an optional displacement kit.
Advantages of the Holzmann TS250 table saw:
- Engine power S1: 2200 W - 2.9 CV
- Engine power S6: 3100 W
- Frame and casing of the motor housing in Mecano-Welded.
- Cast iron sawing table with welded output extension.
- Asynchronous motor 2.9 CV, enduring and silent.
- Blade sawing trolley in aluminum with sliding on steel balls.
- Aluminum parallel guide with micrometric adjustment and knurled grips.
- Cutting edge for cutting lengths or boards.
- Respectable trolley table with graduated ruler and stop
- Adjustable blade height and tilt up to 45 ° right.
- 2 suction outlets on the 25 mm diameter blade cover, connected to the 50 mm diameter manifold per hose.
The machine ships with:
Side trolley, edger stop, 254 mm carbide blade, keys and operating instructions, table extensions and parallel guide
Specifications of the Holzmann TS250 table saw:
- Engine power: 2200 W - 2.9 hp
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 1450 x 1000 x 1000 mm
- Speed of rotation: 4000 rpm
- Blade diameter: 254 mm
- Bore of the blade: 30 mm
- Inclination of the blade: from 0 to 45 ° to the right
- Cutting height 90 °: 80 mm
- 45 ° cutting height: 65 mm
- Cutting capacity of the trolley to the blade: 500 mm
- 2 Suction Outputs: diameter 50 mm + diameter 25 mm
- Dimensions of the table (WxD): 635 x 420 mm
- Table dimensions with extension (WxD): 635 x 1000 mm
- Dimensions of the truck (LxW): 1000 x 150 mm
- Dimensions of the truck table (LxW): 200 x 400 mm
- Suction outlet: D. 100 mm
- Voltage: 230V or 400V
- Net weight: 107 kg
- Gross weight: 122 kg
- Dimensions of the tablet mm: 250 x 400
- Stroke mm: 720