Wet and dry sharpener Scheppach Tiger 2000s
Including €0.50 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
The Scheppach Tiger 2000s is the entry-level economic model because of its plastic shell, but it is undeniably good value for money!
The Scheppach Tiger 2000s water grinder effortlessly sharpens all your woodworking tools!
With this sharpener you can sharpen your jointer blades, kitchen knives and other sharp tools, without heating them because the stone is immersed in a bath of cold water!
This is the entry grinder of the range of water grinding machines, with a strong plastic shell and a grinding wheel diameter 200 mm, it remains a formidable ally for your sharpening at home! /p>
General description of the Scheppach Tiger 2000S water grinding machine:
- Resistant plastic shell with granite coating.
- Equipped with an induction motor without coals.
- Sharpener compatible with all Scheppach and Tormek accessories for sharpening a very wide range of tools.
- Sharpens almost as fast as a dry drum with the advantage that there is absolutely no risk of soaking the blades, even on thin or fine tools!
- Motor and switch protected against splashing.
- 220 grain corundum stone of superior quality.
- Leather honing disc to remove the end-of-sharpening stone, get razor-sharp edges on all your cutting tools as well as polishing with an unmatched finish.
- Unbreakable and removable water tank for easy emptying.
- Equipped with anti-slip feet.
Technical characteristics of the Tiger 2000S:
- W x W x H: 360 x 285 x 275
- Grinding wheel diameter: ø 200 x 40
- Grinding wheel material: Corundum grain 220
- Leather basting disc: ø 200 x 30
- Mortise disc Natural leather special
- Engine 230 - 240V
- Absorbed power P1 W 120
- Power output P2 W 60
- Speed of rotation 1 / mn 120
- Weight kg: 13.5
The Scheppach Tiger 2000S comes with :
Corundum grinding wheel - Stripping disc - Angle adjustment template - V70 universal holder and sharpening paste box - Operating instructions - Service keys.