Plunge saw Scheppach PL75
Including €0.50 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
This plunge saw Scheppach PL75 is cut for the do-it-yourselfer, for carpentry or layout work. The plunging attack allows to cut in full panel, up to 75 mm thick.
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
This plunge saw Scheppach PL75 is cut for the do-it-yourselfer, for joinery work or layout.
The plunging attack allows to cut in full panel, up to 75 mm thick.
Materials: solid wood, panels, MDF boards, 2-sided panels
The optional rail on the PL75 allows cutting in length, for example for panel size or grinding of interior joinery. It is also very useful for bevel cutting by keeping the saw perfectly. The rail is equipped with a splinter guard for the correct finishing of the cuts on coated panels.
Allows cutting along a floor or making a shadow joint.
The highlights of the Scheppach PL75 plunge saw are:
- High cutting depth at 45 °: 55 mm
- Infinitely adjustable cutting depth
- Tilt from 0 ° to 45 °
- Automatic divider knife
- Optional guide rail for precision cutting
- Delivered with 1 carbide blade of 36 teeth
General description of the Scheppach PL75 plunge saw:
- Powerful 1600W motor
- The optional rail allows sharp and precise cuts
- The 36 tooth saw blade provided with the saw provides clean and precise cuts.
- The spring-mounted divider knife allows you to make plunge cuts without difficulty.
- The blade guard, which completely carves the blade, allows efficient saw dust extraction.
- The cutting height of 75 mm makes it possible to carry out important work, such as to lengthen thick doors ...
- It is also suitable for cutting different materials such as solid wood, worktops, MDF panels on two sides, laminated panels, etc.
- Shade joints are easy to make and precise, with a width of 16mm.
- The anti-tilt lock holds the machine securely in place on the rail when skewing cuts.
- The machine is equipped with a 3 m rubber power cable.
- This machine is perfectly designed for use in the workshop and on a construction site.
Technical characteristics of the PL75 plunge saw :
- Dimensions L x W x H 420 x 300 x 235 mm
- Blade Ø 210 x 30 mm
- Blade speed 4500 min-1
- Max cutting height 90 ° 75 mm
- Maximum cutting height at 45 ° 55 mm
- Tilt range 0 ° - 45 °
- Shade seal (blade / wall distance) 16 mm
- Inner / outer suction mouth 35/38 mm
- Weight 6.9 kg
- 230 V motor
- Power consumption 1600W
That this Scheppach plunge saw called PL75 is the same machine as the Kity 750 but also Woodstar Divar 7.