Planer thicknesser 410 mm Scheppach Plana 6.1 c
Including €2.50 for ecotax
The Planer Thicknesser 410 mm Scheppach Plana 6.1c is for the individual who uses it regularly but also for the professional.
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
The planer thicknesser Scheppach Plana 6.1c is the best in class!
This machine is dedicated to the handymen and amateurs aware of the quality of their machines. This machine is powerful and stable which provides a high precision work. Robust and quality construction by Scheppach that guarantees 5 years, great reliability! Of all the machines between 400 and 310 mm, we can say that it is the best!
Important recommendation of Probois for many woodworking machines:
- Before starting always check the inside of the machine, see if the belts are correctly fitted, tighten the bolts, grease the tables, etc. because the different transports cause vibrations.
- Always use an extension cord of 2.5² wire size
- The extension must not exceed 10 meters and must not be rolled
- Provide an electric meter with special fuses starting machine of at least 20A
- Have a standard electric meter with neutral and earth
- Always work with a chip vacuum cleaner for your health and machine warranty
- Always grease the cast iron tables with slip-wood
- Always work with the protections in place
- Do not work with blunted or dulled irons it can damage the mechanism, the advance of the planer, break the belt
General description of the planer thicknesser Scheppach plana 6.1c:
The planing and planing tables are made of cast iron, the planing table is adjustable to 1 / 10th of a mm. The entire machine weighs 334 kg which eliminates vibrations and ensures stability.
The Scheppach Plana 6.1c gives a professional result in a small workshop. It's a powerful planer-jointer with long tables!
The drive system with vulcanized rollers has a proven track record of forging wood without marking it at all.
The planer thicknesser Scheppach Plana 6.1c is equipped with:
- Built-in chip edger for planing and planing
- Large adjustable aluminum tilting guide, easily removable with quick release lever
- Irons HSS18%
Technical characteristics of planer thicknesser Scheppach Plana 6.1c:
- Dimensions of the 1640 x 420 mm planing table
- Height of the table 830 mm
- Dimensions of the planing table 750 x 408 mm
- Diameter of the shaft 95 mm
- Number of irons 4
- Planing tree speed 4400 1 / min
- LWA 94 dB empty sound power level
- CE Certification
- Suction mouth ø 100 mm
- Size: L 1680 x W 820 x H 830 mm
- Weight approx. 334 kg net - 415 kg gross
- Motor: 3200W in 230V or 3600W in 400V with the choice
- Feed speed: 6.5 m / min
VERY IMPORTANT FOR DELIVERY!
The delivery of this very heavy planer planer (+ 400 kg) requires a big truck with rag! The place of delivery must be provided so that the truck can approach easily. In the case of a delivery location which is difficult to access, we must inform us so that we can order a smaller truck but delivery charges will apply for this special request. Delivery charges must be paid before shipment.
The machine arrives in a wooden crate. Our prices do not include assembly or installation. It is advisable to have your electrical installation checked by a professional to make sure that it can support the power of this machine so as not to damage it by an unsuitable meter.
Good to know: Three-phase machines (3-phase, neutral and earth) are usually delivered without a plug. When mounting, be careful not to connect the wires upside down to avoid damaging the mechanical system! See the correct outlet: three-phase electrical outlet.
Watch a colleague's video to learn more about this great Scheppach Plana 6.1c machine!