Planer and thicknesser 310 mm Kity Scheppach Plana 4.1 c
Including €2.50 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
The planer thicknesser Scheppach Plana 4.1c is for the individual who would use it regularly and to the professional. Its power of 2500W makes it possible to attack serenely hardwood planing.
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
The planer thicknesser Scheppach Plana 4.1c is the best in its category!
This machine is dedicated to the handymen and amateurs aware of the quality of their machines. This machine is powerful and stable which provides a high precision work. Robust and quality construction by Scheppach that guarantees 5 years, great reliability! Of all the machines between 300 and 310 mm, we can say that it is the best!
Important recommendation of Probois for many woodworking machines:
- Before starting always check the inside of the machine, see if the belts are correctly fitted, tighten the bolts, grease the tables, etc. because the different transports cause vibrations.
- Always use an extension cord of 2.5² wire size
- The extension must not exceed 10 meters and must not be rolled
- Provide an electrical meter with special fuses at least 16A starting
- Have a standard electric meter with neutral and earth
- Always work with a chip vacuum cleaner for your health and machine warranty
- Always grease the cast iron tables with slip-wood
- Always work with the protections in place
- Do not work with blunted or dulled irons it can damage the mechanism, the advance of the planer, break the belt
General description of the planer thicknesser Scheppach plana 4.1c:
The planing and planing tables are made of cast iron, the planing table is adjustable to 1 / 10th of a mm. The whole machine weighs 292 kg which eliminates vibrations and ensures stability. The wood is driven by rubberized rollers.
Scheppach Plana 4.1c gives a professional result in a small workshop. It's a powerful planer-jointer with long tables!
The planer thicknesser Scheppach Plana 4.1c is equipped as standard with:
- Built-in chip edger for planing and planing
- Large adjustable aluminum tilting guide, easily removable with quick release lever
- Irons HSS18%
Technical characteristics of the planer thicknesser Scheppach Plana 4.1c:
- Planing height 220 mm
- Width of planing: 310 mm
- Planing width 308 mm
- Max pass: 3 mm
- Feed speed: 7 m / min
- Power 2500 W
- Supply voltage: 230V or 400V of your choice
- Dimensions of the 1560 x 320 mm planing table
- Height of the table 860 mm
- Dimensions of the planing table 750 x 307 mm
- Diameter of the shaft 95 mm
- Number of irons 4
- 4400 rpm Planing Shaft Plan
- LWA 94 dB empty sound power level
- CE Certification
- Suction mouth ø 100 mm
- Dimensions: L 1605 x W 630 x H 860 mm
- Weight approx. 292 kg / Gross weight: 357 kg
VERY IMPORTANT FOR DELIVERY!
The delivery of this very heavy planer jointer (+ 350 kg) requires a big truck with rags! The place of delivery must be provided so that the truck can approach easily. In the case of a delivery location which is difficult to access, we must inform us so that the factory can order a smaller truck but delivery charges will apply for this special request. Delivery charges must be paid before shipment.
The machine arrives in a wooden crate. Our prices do not include assembly or installation. It is advisable to have your electrical installation checked by a professional to make sure that it can support the power of this machine so as not to damage it by an unsuitable meter.
Good to know: Three-phase machines (3-phase, neutral and earth) are usually delivered without a plug. When mounting, be careful not to connect the wires upside down to avoid damaging the mechanical system! See the correct outlet: three-phase electrical outlet.
Watch a colleague's video to get to know this great Scheppach Plana 4.1c machine!