Planer thicknesser 260 mm Leman LODRA260
Including €2.50 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
This planer thicknesser Leman Lodra260 is an ideal jobsite tool with its powerful 1500W (2CV) motor and 260mm planing width.
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
The planer thicknesser Leman Lodra260 has a planing width of 255 mm.
Thanks to its base, the working height is 97 centimeters. Its guide is tilting at 45 degrees. The machine is delivered with the tilting guide, 2 irons as well as the keys and instructions for use.
Technical specifications of the planer thicknesser Leman Lodra260:
- Motor power (230 V - 50 Hz): 1500 W - 2CV (coal)
- Overall dimensions (LxWxH): 960 x 515 x 1100 mm
- Speed of rotation: 9000 rpm
- Diameter of the tree: 60 mm
- Number of shoes: 2
- Iron dimensions: 260 x 16.5 x 1.5 mm (1 cut)
- Diameter of the rubber drive rollers: 25 mm
- Suction outlet: 100 mm
- Width of planing: 260 mm
- Table dimensions (LxW): 915 x 265 mm
- Dimensions of the guide (LxH): 635 x 125 mm
- Inclination of the guide: from 90 ° to 135 °
- Depth: Up to 2 mm
- Working height (on base): 970 mm
- Planing width: 255 mm
- Planing height: from 5 to 120 mm
- Max planing length: 1000 mm
- Depth: up to 3 mm
- Feed speed: 6 m / min
- Size of the table (LxW): 270 x 303 mm
- Net Weight: 33.50 Kg
- Packing (LxWxH) - Machine: 1020 x 510 x 440 mm
- Gross weight: 38 Kg
Our opinion: machine for occasional and non-intensive use. Not suitable for hardwoods.
The planer thicknesser Leman Lodra260 is the same machine as the Scheppach HMS1070.
Except that it is delivered with its base in series and that it is guaranteed 1 year while that of Scheppach is guaranteed 5 years.