Milling and drilling metal Bernardo KF25D Vario - 230V
Including €2.50 for ecotax
The model KF 25 D Vario comes complete with a digital speed and spindle stroke display as a standard feature. The machine is very popular among both professionals and model-markers along with all areas of training.
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
- Wide range of applications, such as thread cutting, groove milling, horizontal slotting etc.
- Left and right rotation for thread cutting comes standard
- Ergonomically arranged control elements
- Large cross table with scale
- Stepless speed change for ideal adjustment to the workpiece
- 2-step gear unit for optimal power transmission
- Taper roll bearings guarantee high spindle concentricity (≤ 0,015 mm)
- Mill head tilts to both sides allowing angular boring, milling of bevels etc.
- Digital spindle stroke and speed display come standard
- Dovetail guiding in x-, y- and z-axis, adjustable via gibs
- Spindle adjustment via handle, fine feed via handwheel
- Incl. EMC filter; protect electrical equipment against electromagnetic interferences
- Drilling capacity in steel : 20 mm
- Face mill capacity max. : 63 mm
- End mill capacity max. : 20 mm
- Distance spindle to column : 170 mm
- Distance spindle/table min./max. : 45/325 mm
- Spindle stroke : 52 mm
- Spindle speed, stepless : 50 - 1125 / 100 - 2250 rpm
- Spindle taper : MT 2
- Table size : 500 x 180 mm
- Travel (x / y) : 305 / 150 mm
- Mill head tiltable : -90° to +90°
- Height adjustment of mill head : 275 mm
- T-slot size : 12 mm
- Motor power output S1 100% : 0,60 kW / 230 V
- Motor power input S6 40% : 0,90 kW / 230 V
- Machine dimension (W x D x H)* : 750 x 560 x 930 mm
- Weight approx. : 110 kg
- * without stand
- Drill chuck arbor B 16
- Digital display of spindle stroke
- Digital display of speed range
- EMC filter according to CE standard
- Height adjustable protective cover