Metal drill milling machine Bernardo KF10L - 230V
Including €2.50 for ecotax
The compact construction of the KF 10 L makes this model ideal for lovers and artisans. This model has a larger table of the KF 10 milling machine drill work.
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
General description :
- Many possibilities of use
- High speed range (2 levels) from 100 to 2000 RPM
- Guide dovetail on all axles, adjustable through shims
- Positioning of milling by graduated crank pin
- Series with the milling spindle left/right rotation
- Excellent concentricity of spindle thanks to the precision bearings
- Electronic training continuously for precise work
- Scale for reading the depth of hole
- Cast iron grey, stable and vibration free mount
Technical characteristics :
- Drilling in steel capability: 10 mm
- Strawberry max.: 20 mm
- Forest max.: 10 mm
- Axis-column distance: 140 mm
- Pin-table distance: 80-260mm
- Spindle travel: 30 mm
- Spindle speed: L = 100 - 1000 rpm: = 100 - 2000 RPM
- Spindle taper: MT 2
- Table size: 400 x 145 mm
- Head height: 180 mm
- Head tilt:-45 ° to + 45 °
- T-slot size: 8 mm
- The engine power output 100% S1: 0.25 kW
- The engine power input S6 40%: 0.35 kW
- Voltage: 230 V
- Dimensions of the machine (L x w x H): 420 x 343 x 720 mm
- Weight: 50 Kg
Delivered with :
- Key 1-10 mm mandrel / B 12
- Tree of mounting of the Chuck CM 2 / B 12
- Protector adjustable in height
- 4 nuts for M6 T-slots
- Service tools
No customer reviews for the moment.