Metal lathe Holzmann ED300ECO
Including €2.50 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
Holzmann ED300FD metal lathe ideal for small workshops, equipped with a gray iron prismatic bench and a powerful motor!
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
The Holzmann ED300ECO metal lathe is a machine equipped with a gray cast iron prismatic bench!
This bench is induction hardened and precision ground!
Advantages of the Holzmann ED300ECO metal lathe:
- Prismatic bench in gray cast iron, inductively hardened and precision ground
- Heat treatment of the shaft with adjustable conical bearings
- Conveniently adjustable guides thus ensuring accuracy for many years
- Powerful motor without maintenance
- Longitudinal automatic feed
- Adjustable top trolley for conical turning
This lathe comes with: Ø80 mm 3-jaw chuck, 4-position turret, CM3 spindle taper, CM2 mobile headstock, chuck guard, chip tray, speed variator and service keys
Technical specifications Holzmann ED300ECO metal lathe:
- Power S1 / S6: 400w - 560w
- Voltage: 230 V - 50 Hz
- Speeds: 50 - 2500 rpm
- Between points: 300 mm
- Ø max. above the carriage: 105 mm
- Ø max. under the broken bench: 180 mm
- Bench width: 100 mm
- Bore of the spindle: 20 mm
- Spindle cone: MK3 / MT3
- Morse taper of mobile doll: MK2 / MT2
- Threads metric pitch: 0.5 - 2.5 mm
- Nets per inch: 12 - 52 TPI
- Turret stroke: 50 mm
- Z-axis travel: 275 mm
- X-axis stroke: 70 mm
- Y-axis stroke: 70 mm
- Net weight / gross: 38/45 kg
- Machine dimensions: 760 x 230 x 254 mm
- Package dimensions: 780 x 480 x 420 mm