Circular Saw Bernardo CS250 ECO
Including €2.50 for ecotax
The CS250 eco metal saw provides the economical user with the best value for money.
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
The Bernardo CS250 ECO metal saw is a robust and precise machine!
With its sturdy design, precise cutting results and simple control, this model is ideal for the amateur do-it-yourselfer but also for the user on the jobsite and assembly.
Advantage of the Bernardo CS250 ECO circular saw:
- Ideal for miter cuts, swiveling right and left at 45 °
- Gearbox with worm shaft hardened and ground, and bronze wheel
- Cutting steel, light metals and plastic
- Ergonomic handle with start button for fatigue-free work
- Silent gearbox, in oil bath
- Precise concentric vise with quadruple guiding
- Automatic opening of the protector when cutting
- Technical characteristics of the Bernardo CS250 ECO power saw:
- Blade dimensions: 250 x 32 mm
- Rotation speed: 64 rpm
- Maximum opening of the vice: 110 mm
- Working height: 880 mm
- Continuous power S1 100%: 0,75 kW
- Power S6 40%: 1,1 kW
- Voltage: 230 V
- Machine dimensions (W x D x H): 825 x 700 x 1560 mm
- Weight (approx.): 85 kg
The Bernardo CS250 ECO hacksaw comes with:
- Filter watering device
- Self-centering vise
- Free shipping
No customer reviews for the moment.