Drum sander cylinder Bernardo ZSM560
Including €2.50 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
The ZSM 560 cylinder sander is suitable for sanding work on workpieces up to 1120 mm wide. Conveyor feed speed varies to match the parts for optimal results.
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
The conveyor speed of the cylinder sander Bernardo ZSM560 Sander is variant!
This advantage allows the machine to adapt to the parts for optimal results.
Same machine as the Holzmann sander ZS560U , only the base is different!
The advantages of the cylinder sander Bernardo ZSM560:
- 1500 W asynchronous motor enduring and silent.
- Cast iron frame.
- Training of the piece of wood on a high adhesion coating of width 560 mm and a conveyor system allowing the variation of the advance.
- Aluminum cylinder perfectly balanced and self-cooling.
- Quick lock gate for tape change.
- Reinforcement to ensure the parallelism of the roller in firm calibration, ie 560 mm
The sander comes with: The wheel base, the entry and exit table, a 100 grit abrasive belt, key, and instructions.
Technical specifications of the cylinder sander Bernardo ZSM560:
- Maximum sanding width: 560 mm (1120 mm)
- Minimum sanding length: 60 mm
- Thickness of the pieces min / max: 5 - 80 mm
- Table dimensions (L x W): 500 x 580 mm
- Extension table on both sides (L x W): 245 x 580 mm
- Working height: 695 mm
- Sanding cylinder: ø 130 x 565 mm
- Continuous feed: 0.5 - 3 m / min
- Speed of rotation: 1420 rpm
- ø suction nozzle: 100 mm
- Engine power: 1.5 kW (2.0 hp)
- Voltage: 230 V or 400 V
- Machine dimensions (W x D x H): 1100 x 1065 x 1170 mm
- Weight (approx.): 110 kg
Video of the similar machine Holzmann ZS560U: