Bench drill Bernardo DMT25 - 400V
Including €2.50 for ecotax
The bench drill Bernardo DMT25 in three phase is intended to lovers savvy and professional, offering 25 mm drilling capacity in steel and boasting a powerful engine!
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
The Bernardo DMT25 bench drill press is equipped with a powerful motor even with continuous operation!
Advantages of the Bernardo DMT25 bench drill press:
- Surface treated work table, height adjustable by rack and crank.
- Base with T-slots for mounting large parts.
- Belt with balanced pulleys for a good workout.
- Adjustable depth stop for precise pin feeding
- High concentricity ≤ 0.02 mm measured at the spindle
- Powerful motor even with continuous operation
- Solid machine for industrial use
Technical specifications of the Bernardo DMT25 bench drill press:
- 25 mm steel drilling capacity
- Chuck: 1-16 mm / B 18
- Morse taper: MT 3
- Spindle speed: 9 speeds of 240 - 1820 rpm
- Distance axis of the column: 180 mm
- Distance spindle to table max. : 360 mm
- Distance spindle at the base: 600 mm
- Spindle stroke: 95 mm
- Diameter of the column: 85 mm
- Size / size table T-slot: 310 x 280 mm / 14 mm
- Work surface of the base: 250 x 250 mm
- Output motor power S1 1 100%: 1,1 kW / 400V
- S6 40% power input: 1.6 kW / 400V
- Dimension of the machine (W x D x H): 400 x 660 x 1060 mm
- Weight approx. : 105 kg
Accessories included with the Bernardo DMT25 bench drill press:
- Chuck 1-16 mm / B 18
- MT 3 / B 18 arbor chuck
- Height-adjustable protective cover
- Separate emergency stop switch