Bandsaw scheppach HBS261 incl. second blade
Including €2.50 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
THE SCHEPPACH HBS261 BAND SAW IS THE IDEAL COMPANION FOR YOUR WORKSHOP. WITH ITS TWO CUTTING SPEEDS, THIS MACHINE ENABLES SMOOTH AND PRECISE CUTS IN BOTH HARD AND SOFT WOOD.
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
- Solid die-cast alloy table which is tiltable from 0 ° to 45 °
- Powerful induction motor provides quiet, powerful cutting operation
- Long ripping fence for accurate, straight cuts
- Quick lock for fast and rigid locking
- Solid all-steel construction
- Generous cut capacity of workpieces up to 120 mm thick
- Two speeds for a variety of materials
- Incl. miter gauge and a second blade
- cutting width 245 mm
- frequency 50 Hz
- machine height 860 mm
- machine length 580 mm
- machine width 430 mm
- mass gross 27,62 kg
- mass net 24,7 kg
- power input P1 500 W
- voltage 220-240 V
- working height 370 mm