Bandsaw Holzmann HBS400
Including €2.50 for ecotax
The Holzmann HBS400 band saw offers a cutting height of 220 mm, cast iron rims of 400 mm, 1500W motor ...
Totally secure payment!
Be delivered where you want!
14 days to change your mind!
This Holzmann HBS400 band saw has a powerful asynchronous, quiet and quiet motor.
This machine is equipped with many other options such as a robust cast iron table tilting from 0 to 45 °.
The advantages of the Holzmann HBS400 band saw:
- Mechanically welded frame, rigid and robust.
- Drilled base for fixing the machine to the ground.
- Cast iron table tilting from 0 to 45 °.
- Large aluminum table cradle.
- Double rack cradle.
- Upper and lower roller blade guide, rack-mounted upper blade guide and crank height adjustment.
- Adjusting blade tension by a crank.
- Quick release handle for the blade.
- View window for centering the blade.
- 2 flywheels ø 400 mm covered with a rubber band.
- Cleaning brush on the lower steering wheel, allowing the blade to have a good grip.
- Longitudinal cutting guide with reading magnifying glass for the graduation and quick clamping handle, graduation on each side of the blade.
- Adjustable tab guide, positioned to the right of the blade.
- Security contactor on each door.
Delivery with: 1 ribbon blade + angle guide and precision stop.
Technical specifications of the Holzmann HBS400 band saw:
- Cutting width: 380 mm
- Cutting height: 220 mm
- Cutting speed: 10 m / sec
- Table dimensions: 500 x 395 mm
- Wheel diameter: 400 mm
- Ribbon length: 2950 mm
- Tilting of the table: 0 - 45 °
- Height of the machine: 175 cm
- Engine power: 1.5 KW - 230V or 400V of your choice
- Suction nozzle: 100 mm
- Weight: about 145 Kg
No customer reviews for the moment.